Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome Back...

Well, we are back at this shitty office... There was a tray of "Coffee Break Snacks" in the "Break room." It's funny for a couple reasons - there is NO coffee and the snacks were certainly a few days old and already picked over. Never the less, I observed a very "healthy" looking person come in, see them, get excited, and then rip the top off to have a couple mini muffins.

Gone are the spoils of a fully stocked break room. Hell, I had a frozen Lean Cuisine Pizza in there. It is gone - no doubt that it was taken and enjoyed without my blessing. However, the half and half that I left here for close to a month was still in there. I know the freezer was not cleaned out...someone just took it.

It was good while it lasted. Good break room of my dreams, I will see you next quarter!

No comments: